This athletic season will be very different than in years past. The information below is necessary for the safety of our players, coaches, essential staff and our fans. We ask that everyone adhere to the regulations to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment at our athletic events. We ask everyone to be responsible and take the necessary precautions to ensure you, your family, and others to have a safe, healthy experience.
CCSD has implemented precautionary measures to protect against the possible spread of COVID-19. By entering an athletic facility, individuals are acknowledging that they are inherent risks of exposure at public gatherings and public facilities.
Personal Safety Requirements for all Athletic Event Spectators
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or feel sick or have come in contact with a person with COVID-19, please, do not come to the event.
- All spectators will be required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing at all games and contests. Entrance will not be allowed without a face covering
- All spectators and anyone associated with an auxiliary group must maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times during the event. Areas of the bleachers will be marked to allow social distancing. Rows with orange spots are designated seating. Rows without orange dots should remain vacant. Areas on the hill is also available for standing for social distancing from the bleachers.
- Consideration should be given to families of the same household.
- Spectators should remain in spectator seating areas or approved standing areas (hill) room only areas at all times unless visiting the concession stand or restrooms. There will be no loitering in the concession and restroom areas.
- All individuals must maintain a 6 foot distance while standing in lines.
- Megaphones and any other similar artificial noise makers that could potentially spread respiratory droplets are prohibited for use by spectators.
- At the end of each event, parents/fans will NOT be allowed on the field/court. Please do not congregate in the stands or areas surrounding the venue such as but not limited to concessions, restrooms, parking lots, etc.
- All spectators, including parents should exit the stadium/gym and go directly to your vehicle.
- When exiting the athletic facility, spectators are asked to leave one section at a time of the bleachers and maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Gathering of crowds for tailgating will NOT be allowed.
- Children must be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entrances, concession stands and restrooms. Sneeze guards will be at concession stands. Cleaning of the restrooms will occur frequently during the event.
- We ask spectators to follow the traffic flow markings.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity limitations, Senior Citizen Gold Card passes and School District Employee passes will not be honored.
The Chester Country School District has adopted the “Clear Bag” policy for the 2020-21 season!